Connect with your coworkers and turn ideas into action.
We believe organisations work best when everyone has a voice and the power to make a difference. So we’ve created Workplace – a collaboration tool that lets you and your colleagues:
- create groups for your teams and projects, and use them to share unlimited project updates, files, videos, photos, ideas and more;
- get work done anywhere, moving seamlessly between your computer and phone or tablet;
- send messages and make voice and video calls using Workplace Chat.
You can use the app to sign in to an existing Workplace account, or create one from scratch.
Workplace is ad-free and totally separate from Facebook. So you and your team can concentrate on aligning your goals, building successful working relationships and turning your company into a community.
Powerful mobile writing app. Use Office to create and edit documents
Read and edit documents attached to emails, collaborate with your team and bring your office wherever you go with Microsoft Word. The Word app from Microsoft lets you create, read, edit, and share your files quickly and easily.
Word introduces a mobile PDF reader for your phone. Edit documents and read PDFs or e-books while traveling, before bedtime, or wherever you want.
Create documents, blogs, write-ups, or resumes on the go. Write letters, resumes, documents, or notes your way with robust tools that enable you to write with the best format options.
The writing app and word processor is as handy as you want it to be, whether you’re a blogger, writer, journalist, columnist, student, or a project manager working on documentation. Your office moves with you when you use Microsoft Word.
Write a letter, create templates, read Word documents, edit docs and collaborate with your team wherever you are with Microsoft Word.
Microsoft Word Features:
Create Documents With Confidence
• Create docs, assignments, letters, blogs, scripts, notes, resumes and more with beautifully
designed modern templates.
• Editing with rich formatting and layout.
• Document editor keeps formats and layouts pristine and looking great.
• Docs app with templates for resumes, forms and more.
Read, Write, and Edit
• Read docs, letters, PDFs, scripts, and more on your device with Reading View.
• Edit documents from PDFs by converting to and from Word documents.
• PDF file conversion: save as PDF after editing and share your PDF file with a few taps.
Collaborate and Share With Anyone, Anywhere
• Project managers can collaborate by commenting in your doc right next to the text.
• Read & edit documents as a team and stay on top of changes to the text, layout, and formatting.
• Editor version history lets you revert to view earlier drafts.
Sharing is simplified
• Share files and collaborate with a few taps.
• File & doc permission management that lets you see who is working on them.
• Copy Microsoft Word files directly into the body of an email message with its format intact or attach your PDFs and docs to an email.
• Microsoft 365 users can access premium features:
• Editing tracks and reviews changes.
• Format with page orientation, columns, custom headers and footers.
• Edit charts and modify chart elements.
Download Microsoft Word now and edit documents anywhere.
OS version: running any of the supported versions of Android and have an ARM-based or Intel x86 processor. Support for Kitkat & Lollipop devices will continue till June 2019
1 GB RAM or above
To create or edit documents, sign in with a free Microsoft account on devices with a screen size smaller than 10.1 inches.
Unlock the full Microsoft experience with a qualifying Microsoft 365 subscription for your phone, tablet, PC, and Mac.
Microsoft 365 subscriptions purchased from the app will be charged to your Play Store account and will automatically renew within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period, unless auto-renewal is disabled beforehand.