Kevin Winter/Getty Pictures for The Recording Academy
Beyoncé’s childhood dwelling in south central Houston was engulfed in flames early Christmas morning.
The large hearth broke out within the very early hours, with the Houston Fireplace Division exhibiting up shortly after 2 am..
Beyoncé’s childhood dwelling in Houston burned down on Christmas morning.
The household that lives there now was dwelling on the time, however in keeping with the fireplace division, nobody was injured. pic.twitter.com/8TvWwCU50f
— Pop Crave (@PopCrave) December 25, 2023
Native information retailers described “aggressive” flames engulfing the two-story dwelling, which has grow to be an area cultural landmark. Firefighters had been capable of get the flames below management inside minutes of arriving, however needed to lower into the roof to take action.
The reason for the fireplace stays unknown.
The home lately was featured in “Renaissance: A Movie by Beyoncé,” in a scene the place she drives previous it.
The three,000-square-foot home has three bedrooms, three bogs and was inbuilt 1946. It was final bought in 2019.