Freedom Plus guarantees privacy, anonymity and freedom
Freedom Plus is a free virtual network that aims to overcome the barriers imposed by Internet and governments suppliers, to ensure privacy and freedom and hide identity for users.
Available official servers use a proprietary protocol we call TLSVPN, a simple protocol that protects the connection using TLS 1.3 (and optional TLS 1.2), the same used on HTTPS sites, with a self-signed certificate that is verified
at connection time to avoid interception
Secure, private VPN with fast WireGuard connections. Use our open-source privacy app to start a private connection to the third party audited IVPN service. Choose from OpenVPN and WireGuard protocols on Android.
What we offer:
Fast servers in 45 locations
Improved security for Wifi/LTE/3G/4G
Use on up to 7 devices (Pro plan)
Apps available for iOS, macOS, Android and Windows
Set trusted networks and use custom DNS
Multi-hop connections for advanced privacy
24/7 customer service assistance
Improve your data privacy with a private connection on your Android devices.
Browse safely at WiFi hotspots, airports and hotels with improved security.
Hide your connection and protect your private data from your ISP by using a fast VPN.
Hide your IP to prevent websites snooping on you with our secure VPN.
What we do differently than other VPNs?
No logs and data collection
No free tier and selling of browser history
No third-party tools in app
No misleading ads
No false promises (e.g. full anonymous connection)
Privacy guides to help you improve your privacy
Transparent ownership and team
Civilian grade encryption
No overselling of our service – we are a truly fast VPN
IVPN was founded in 2009 with a mission of protecting individual privacy. Our team includes information security experts and privacy advocates who are working towards a surveillance-free future. We believe that everybody has the right to freedom of opinion and expression online without interference. We’re determined to preserve your right to that freedom. This is more than just business to us – it’s our mission to help you improve your privacy and security a society dominated by always-on surveillance.
Our recent milestones include implementing WireGuard VPN protocol to all IVPN applications (first of VPN providers), undergoing an extensive audit conducted by independent auditors (cure53) and open-sourcing all IVPN clients.
The F5 Access for Android app (formerly known as the BIG-IP Edge Client for Android) from F5 Networks secures and accelerates mobile device access to enterprise networks and applications using VPN and optimization technologies. Secure VPN access is provided as part of an enterprise deployment of F5 BIG-IP® Access Policy Manager™ (APM).
Use of this application is subject to the End User License Agreement available at:
By downloading and using the application, you agree to its terms.
F5 Access for Android™, version 3.0.5, features:
– Full Layer 3 network access to all enterprise applications and files
– Google Android 5.0+ per-app VPN support
– Support for Android for Work, by securing app traffic with F5 BIG-IP APM
– Support for Android on Chrome OS
– Automatic network roaming, to stay connected on the go
– Use of client certificates from Android Credential Storage for authentication (for Android version 4.0, 4.2.x, 4.3.x, 4.4.x, 5.x, 6.0 and higher; Android 4.1 cannot be supported)
– SAML authentication for initiating seamless VPN connections
– Multi-factor authentication support including SAML
– Biometric and Device Authentication for re-use of cached credentials
– Detection of rooted devices
– Seamless user provisioning through MDM products from Airwatch, MaaS360 and MobileIron Core
– Managed configuration mode for disabling of user edits to connection configurations after user’s IT admin has setup the initial configurations
– Supports Android 4.x, 5.x, 6.x, 7.x, 8.0 and 10
– Always On VPN Mode for Android for Work
Requirements: (Contact your IT Administrator)
– F5 BIG-IP® Access Policy Manager
NOTE: This app uses the Device Administrator permission. Please refer to the F5 Access User Guide for instructions on uninstalling the application.