My Organs Anatomy app for studying human Organs anatomy
My Organs Anatomy app for studying human Organs anatomy which allows you to rotate 360° , Zoom and move camera around a highly realistic 3D model.
My Organs Anatomy gives users an in depth look at the Organs Organs Anatomy app allowing them to select , x-ray view, hide and show individual Organs as well as , draw or white on screen and Organs Anatomy app allowing share screenshots, Audio pronunciation for all anatomical terms and more.
Organs Anatomy app User can select each Organs separately to view name of the Organs or read related information.
Organs Anatomy app can be of great help for medical students or to anyone who needs to explore Organs anatomy in detail with high quality graphic and features of the app.
-User friendly interface.
- Simple navigation – 360° rotation, Zoom and Pan
- Xray mode
- Hide and show mode
-Audio pronunciation for all anatomy terms.
-Draw or white on screen and share screenshots.
-Highly realistic male/female Organs 3D model.
A visually stunning, step-by-step, introduction to each human body system.
Get Anatomy & Physiology and start your step-by-step visual introduction to each human body system. This app for your Android phone and tablet uses 3D models, illustrations, and 3D animations to present the core concepts in an undergraduate A&P course.
Conquer those tough anatomy topics! Put aside the textbook, the lab specimens, or plastic 3D models and jump into an immersive 3D experience.
- Zoom in to see in real 3D how nerves exit the spinal cord and their relationship to the vertebrae.
- Rotate to study the branches of the cranial nerves or the microanatomy of the eye from all perspectives.
- Watch a 50-second 3D animation that explains the physiology of muscle contractions.
This app includes 12 units with 50 chapters/modules that use over 500 preset views of 3D models, more than 150 illustrations and animations, and hundreds of quiz questions.
Within each of the 12 content units, you can
- Rotate the anatomical models. Zoom in or out.
- Read definitions and hear pronunciations.
- Watch short animations that explain physiological processes.
- Study by creating notecards. Favorite views to access later.
- Track your progress with learning objective checklists.
- Test your knowledge with quizzes.
- Share content with others.
Anatomy & Physiology presents core functions of all body systems, including
Cells and Tissues
About Visible Body
Visible Body creates innovative, interactive 3D human anatomy and physiology content and applications. If you love the human body, you’ll love us! Doctors, professors, nurses, and students are among the people who use our apps to make learning and teaching anatomy and physiology visual and engaging. Over a million people have used our products. Founded in 1996, Visible Body also operates as Argosy Publishing.