Wi-Fi & VPN Messenger to Organize Audio Calling, Texting and File Sharing
With Talkie (ex. Wi-Fi Talkie) you can organize communication between devices at distances of Wi-Fi signal without using an Internet connection or a cellular network.
• Working without Internet or a cellular network
• Voice calls
• Transferring files and folders at Wi-Fi speed
• Group chat
• Private messages
HOW TO USE TALKIE:
- Connect an existing Wi-Fi Network or create your own wireless network based on a Hotspot* of your phone or tablet, using “Network Manger” of Talkie.
- Say people around you to connect the network you are connected.
- Now you can use full functionality of Talkie!
FEATURES OF VOICE CALLS:
• Good sound quality even if a Wi-Fi signal is very weak
• Unlimited number of active calls
• Speakerphone mode
• Bluetooth headset support
• Wired headset support
• Noise reduction
RANGE OF WI-FI SIGNAL:
The range of Wi-Fi signal depends on a hotspot and connected devices. Usually the range is not more than 50 meters (150 feet) indoors and up to 150 meters (450 feet) outdoors.
WHERE TO USE TALKIE:
• Now you can communicate with people in previously unavailable places: airplane, train or any other long-distance transport, forest and mountains, stadium, concert hall and other public places where a cellular signal is weak.
• Talkie is also well suited for communication within a Wi-Fi network of your home, office, school, university or dorms.
(*) If you create a hotspot while your device’s Internet connection enabled, then Internet tethering (sharing) becomes activated.
Talkie Localized to:
English, Spanish (Español), Arabic (العربية), Portuguese (Português), German (Deutsch), Indonesian (Indonesia), Russian (Русский), Bengali (বাংলা), Burmese (ျမန္မာ), Turkish (Türk), Serbian (Српски).